Home

Contact Us?

Robbie William Makes a Song for Michael Jackson

robbie williams
When hearing news that Michael Jackson died, one thing is in the mind Robbie Williams that is writing a song for in memorial a mega star Michael Jackson. Unfortunately all the songs for the album which is already set and the new Robbie forced to re-write the songs that will be inserted in this album.

"Michael Jackson dies. I am really sad. I can not make the lyrics for songs that have been so when he died so I try to write back with him in the shadow of my mind," said Robbie on the track that he gives this to Michael.

Robbie gives out the new studio planned to change the order of the songs in the album this week and yesterday he confessed that he got help when writing this song. "When I say 'me' and I mean that Don Black," he said as quoted from ContactMusic.

Robbie confessed difficulty writing song lyrics and Don come there and offer assistance. Don Black is a true author of the lyrics is well known reputation among musicians. Before, he had time to use some lyrics from the theme song James Bond film.




Related Article:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment